Monday, September 14, 2009

Awesome Possum.

I'm back from the awesome possum long break! Not that I go for a holiday or something GREAT happened to me, but it's just that much needed break that I've been yearning for. HAHA.
So what I did during that awesome possum long break? Well, I got to wake up late. As late as 12pm? HAHA. Then, I proceed to the twins house for tutoring. Afterwhich, I got back home again. Accompanied myself with the DVDs and VCDs that I borrowed from SIL. Great I tell you.
On Friday itself, again I woke up almost 1pm. :) Did a little bit of spring cleaning in my room and trying to be Lomantic, fetched my beloved fiance,Rudy :) Actually not, Rudy wants to walk-see-see at Comex Suntec. So he asked me to meet him there. And Comex itself were crowded with people from all walks of life race or religions. heh. We were there for almost an hour, and I couldn't stand the crowd anymore cus I was already feeling dizzy. Super corwded. But I tell you , those gadgets worth to buy, cus it's awesomely cheap plus the awesomely free gifts!

And today, it's the start of the week, and I'm already pissed, work related obviously. I'm enduring it anyway.

2 comments:

Rosli Arof said...

jelesnya u cuti pjng...
anyway, selamat menyambut aidilfitri...

http://roslifoto.blogspot.com/2009/09/salam-aidilfitri.html

Izzati Aydur said...

selamat hari raya aidilfitri, maaf zahir & batin. =)

jgn jeles, bukan selalu dapat cuti panjang! heheheeh