Sunday, January 4, 2009

Short And Simple.

Hello Readers, Just want to tell you readers that I forgo my long hair to this. Yes, I've wanted my hair long right?and curl right?


But I got too sick and tired of my hair. That I feel that I need a HUGE makeover to my hair. That I decided to cut it short and I rebonded it too. And I feel good and light. You know with my long hair, I've lost too much hair everytime I shampoo or comb. :(


So I keep it short and simple. Anyway, my hair grows really fast. Just wait and see. So I've no problem of waiting my hair long. HAHA. (okay,sounds wrong here.)


I even thought of hair extension. But I'm afraid to do it. Cus I don't know where the fake hairs come from.And I will get paranoid and think nonsense and I will put aside that intention. HAHA.

Look chubbier and lively hor with the short hair?Look matured got anot?Well, I need to look matured since I'm working in a secondary school environment ley!


Erm, I miss my long hair. Actually not REALLY long, but to me with that length is considered long.

But with this long hair I look kiddish and nerdish? HAHAH.Erm, abit cute too. HAHAH. Kidding!

0 comments: