Monday, January 5, 2009

Those Year Book Days.

Here's a sign of boredom. Do you all still keep your secondary school year book? Well,I do. HAHAH. And when I flipped through those pages, of course those kiddish memories sets in. But I only can find 3 of my year book ley. Supposed to have 5 right? Since my secondary education is 5 years? I have only sec 2, sec 3 and sec 5 with me. Sec 1 and Sec 4 where ah???!!!
I don't have a scanner, so I can't scan my class photos. HAHA. Very UGLY me. Serious, the one and only satisfied and considered nice class photo was only Sec 5. Cus, I rebonded my hair mah. Shoulder length somemore ley got side parting one and got fringe. HAHHHA. So at time is considered "jambu" already lor. HAHAH. Nvm, one day I shall scan for you all to view. :)
Ahh, now I miss my secondary school days. Minus those "steady-steady" days.
I miss my my sec 5 form teacher! HAHA. She rock the whole class okay.
I miss my so called handsome English teacher - Mr Taufiq. With his base voice and his super ever speaking English. Always asking me to shut up since I sat with Ifah and we will talk. Even at that moment I'm not the one talking! Wahlao. Up till now, I don't whether he is married or not.
HAHA.
I think I'm abit naughty in Sec 5. Cus when I'm already in Sec 5 I dared to talk back, well to at least Mr Saiful (Bio teacher).HAHA.
Sigh.

1 comments:

Life Preserver said...

Hey there,

My name is Dane Ensley and I work for Life Preserver Digital Archiving.

We take photographs, slides, negatives, 8mm, Super 8, VHS, and more and transfer it all to a DVD or external hard drive. Photos and movies take up a lot of closet space right now, but they don't have to. They are aging, losing their color, and feeling lonely in the dark. They are unorganized, jumbled, and chances are people don't truly even know what they have. Using our service breathes new life into old photos and media, often returning a better image than the original.

We do all our transferring at our location and our client's most precious memories are never out of our careful hands. We'll even come to your house and pick your media up. We pride ourselves on working intimately with our clients and we guarantee the ability to meet face to face with a Life Preserver representative.

Please feel free to contact us at any time: dane@lifepreserver.com
Check out our website at: lifepreserver.com

Hope all is well.
It's your life. Relive it.™